BUYER [ MANUFACTURER / ULU TIRAM ]
• Establishes and maintains production material inventory and purchase plan to support master production schedule to achieve optimum delivery of materials in economic lots.
• Ensures accuracy of net requirement signals for the timely ordering and delivery of components to support manufacturing activities.
• Assist in development of annual material orders and contracts.
• Handle correspondence concerning over-shipments, delivery shortages, changes in quantity, delivery dates, and prices and report such changes to the interested parties in a timely manner as required.
• Process non-conforming material requests and RMA requests with supply chain partners timely.
• Authorize payment for purchases by reviewing invoices and related documentation.
• Monitor supplier performance by ensuring that product is delivered as scheduled and meets specifications; maintaining appropriate files and records of meetings with suppliers to ensure company requirements are met and that supplier is aware of their performance.
• Act as a liaison between suppliers and involved departments to resolve procurement related problems.
• Assist internal and external customers by interpreting laws, policy, codes, and regulations pertaining to purchasing; answer inquiries both orally and in writing concerning purchasing operations.
• Participates in new product launch meetings and assist in developing new product forecasts and supplier delivery schedules. Executes planning/purchasing activities during phase-in phase-out programs.
• Takes accountability for delivering results
• At least 3-5 years of experience and for university degrees at least 2 year of experience in procurement or related area (with customer interaction and exposure).
• Makes choices and decisions based on established practices and precedents; delivers results by overcoming a range of obstacles and issues and where timing may be critical.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]