PROCESS ENGINEERING DIRECTOR [ TEBRAU, JOHOR ]
To lead, manage and control Process Engineering and Automation Engineering to improve continuously existing processes as well to develop new machines and processes based on State of the Art Technologies, therefore responsible for the Project planning in PE/AE which includes all necessary resources like manpower, vendors, machines, tools , responsible for automation strategy which includes the development, design of machines and processes, as target to ensure highest productivity, process capability/efficiency and product quality. To preserve and increase in-house technical know-how and skills.
1. Manage and control all activities in engineering incl. Automation Engineering, Process Engineering and Maintenance in all AB Locations
2. Development of Engineering (organization, project organization, communication, constantly review of all AE and PE tasks).
3. Develop manpower and skills of engineers working in Automation, Process Engineering and Maintenance incl. process optimization (regardless engineering, maintenance or operation).
4. Analyze market for State of the Art technologies and equipment to develop our own processes for higher productivity (cycle times, automation, flexibility, link processes,) and quality level.
5. Develop machines and processes to ensure process capability (Cpk>1.67).
6. Improve productivity of processes OEE>85%.
7. Select the most suitable suppliers in technology, performance and cost. Find local sources to develop and improve state of the art equipment and continuous improvement.
8. Develop in house know-how for tools and small improvements (build up knowledge and skills in PPD AB AE/PE/ME for JB/XG).
9. Find ratio potential in processes and realize projects for saving/ratio.
10. Responsible for process improvement related to customer complaints, production issues, introduction of new products in production, continuous process improvement.
11. Support capacity expansion with new equipment.
12. Responsible for the compliance with environmental, health and safety obligations and to control the fulfillment in the area of responsibility.
13. Ensure that all subordinates are trained, aware of the requirements and acting responsible, including the use of proper safety equipment and personal protective equipment to perform their work safely.
14. Control 5S at areas under your responsibility, including of daily walk to control for deviations and define actions for improvement. Involve coworker to this process of control and continuous improvement and follow-up actions in the respective area of responsibility.
15. Obligation to support on request in cross functional team in touring all areas of the factory for 5s and EHS issues and to develop measures to improve, including organization and waste reduction.
16. To create and maintain a culture and attitude of EHS and 5S awareness within your department and towards the whole company.
17. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by superior from time to time.
Required education; knowledges and skills
- Degree in Engineering (Mechatronic/Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation/Mechanical).
- 10 years in manufacturing environment.
- TS 16949 awareness training.
- Management/Leadership Development Program (FPG).
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]