SENIOR/ASSISTANT MANAGER MILL ENGINEER [ JOHOR BAHRU ]
Specialisation: Engineering – Industrial
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Johor Bahru, Johor
Salary Range : RM 6,000.00 – 8,000.00
Posted Date : August 24, 2020
- In-charge of the overall mill operation (operators and machine).
- Ensure healthy yields of oil and kernel extraction rates. Production targets and wastage management.
- Ensure compliance to the DOE, DOSH, HSE, etc. regulatory requirements.
- Lead any Government accreditation requirements.
- Good housekeeping on the production floor.
- Oversee workers discipline and scheduled preventive maintenance
- Right Hand to Mill Manager.
- Degree holder in the field of engineering.
- Experience 10 years and above in palm oil mill industry leading the team.
- Experience in mill upgrading and operating 60 mt mill.
- DOE competent person.
- Min 2nd grade Steam/Internal Combustion Engine Engineer.
- First-aid cert (optional).
- Strong sense of responsibility and trustworthiness.
- One who delegates the right job to the right person.
- Good decision making to determine which action yield the best outcome towards the success of the company.
- Good stress management to maintain a positive work environment.
- Preferably from PRIVATE MILL
Kindly contact the Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]