ASSEMBLY PROCESS ENGINEER [ SENAI ]
* Complete control over the process assigned to him / her.
* Drive continuous process improvement, cost reduction and design improvement for trouble free manufacturing process.
* Prepare and maintain Product Structure and Routing data in Mfg/Pro system.
* Root cause investigation on abnormal process / customer complaints.
* Training of assembly technician / supervisor on assembly process.
* Tooling drawing updating in case of any process change or improvements in design.
* Prepare and maintain the process documents such as Work Instruction, Workmanship Standard, Control Plan, process verification for mass production as per ISO requirements
* Machines buy off and set up the new lines for Assembly.
* To initiate the localization of items and to support purchaser for vender development.
* Product transfer from other sites for cost reduction programs.
* Update the concerned in case of any process change or improvement in design.
* Document control of assembly machine.
* To implement the process controlling measures (Assembly).
* Diploma/Degree/Master's Degree in in Engineering (Mechanical)/Engineering (Mechatronic)/Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die) or equivalent.
* The candidate must have experience in engineering background for at least 3 years
* Working experience with automatic connector assembly process is preferred but not essential
* Good in preparing engineering drawings and familiar in manufacturing methods
* Good knowledge of pneumatic equipment used in the assembly process.
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]