PROCESS DEVELOPMENT CUM PROCESS ENGINEER [ SENAI ]
Specialisation: Engineering – Industrial
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 4,000.00 – 6,000.00
Posted Date : August 13, 2020
- Able to do Connector Mould , Design and Development in Pro/E and AutoCAD
- Able to work on Moulding Machine and optimize the process parameters
- Drive continuous process improvement, cost reduction and design improvement for trouble free manufacturing process.
- Develop / Deploy Robust Process on production floor
- Prepare and maintain Product Structure and Routing data in Mfg/Pro system.
- Root cause analysis on abnormal process / customer complaints and provide solution in 8D format
- Training the production Engineers or Technician on the relevant process.
- Tooling drawing updating in case of any process change or improvements in design.
- Prepare and maintain the process documents such as W.I, WMS, PCP, IS, FAI as per ISO requirements.
- Machines buy off and setup the new lines for Moulding.
- Product transfer from other sites for cost reduction programs
- Able to work with suppliers and tooling partners to develop tool or technical improvement in molding process
- Interact with resin suppliers on latest resin and its application to improve the product quality
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Production Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience with mould design / Moulding is preferred.
- Highly motivated with good interpersonal skills and team orientated
- Knowledge of Connector Moulding latest trend and technology.
- Good knowledge on Plastics Material / Molding / Tooling will be added advantage.
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]