Continuous Improvement Engineer [ Johor Bahru ]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Johor Bahru, Johor
Salary Range : RM 3,000.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : July 23, 2020
- Implement processes improvements project using DMAIC, PDCA etc. methodology.
- Contribute to the 5s initiative to ensure that improvements are sustained and entrenched within the business.
- Find ways to eliminate wastefulness in production processes.
- Perform weekly Gemba walk to promote 5s to ensure factory GMP.
- Reducing production losses and yield losses and increase productivity applying Kaizen workshop.
- Working closely with the Engineering Manager will strategically implement lean.
- Manufacturing to continually improve the production process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, in Engineering Mechanical.
- Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing by implementing 5s, Kaizen, 7QC tools, TPM etc.
- Experience of lean manufacturing tools and statistical process control.
- At least 2 years related experience is required for this position.
- Required language(s): Mandarin and English.
- Candidate fluent in Mandarin is a must as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking technicians.
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]