PLANNER [ GELANG PATAH / MANUFACTURER ]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Gelang Patah, Johor
Salary Range : RM 1,500.00 – 2,500.00
Posted Date : July 07, 2020
- Develops realistic and credible order shipment dates based upon availability of materials, manufacturing resources, priorities, customer requirements and engineering schedules.
- Responsible for the maintenance of stock inventory planning data relating to safety stock, reorder quantities, and lot sizing pursuant to acceptable procedures, policies, guidelines and goals.
- Coordinates the implementation of changes emanating from Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing, Procurement and customers.
- Responsible for executing changes in a timely basis in order to reduce the Company's inventory exposure.
- Communicates all changes and status of stock inventory that may impact schedules, costs and Company financials.
- Participates in, communicates, and coordinates the annual physical inventory.
- This includes working with all functional areas to oversee and complete the prephysical inventory preparation, to oversee and coordinate the actual taking of the physical inventory, and directs the post physical inventory reconciliation.
- Issues purchase requisitions and manufacturing orders in a timely manner to support requirements.
- Responsible for maintenance of accurate SAP records.
- To perform any other duties as and when assigned by the Department Supervisor.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Diploma or Degree with a minimum of 1 year experience in production control, preferably in a make to order engineering environment or related work experience
- Good product knowledge and understanding of engineering bills of material
- Good understanding of SAP production planning and inventory controls systems
- Good planning, and scheduling skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project and other planning software a plus.
- Preferred Qualifications: APICSCPIM certified and related Oil and Gas experience is beneficial.
Additional Job Details
- Set Up Material Master & BOM
- Establish tender schedule and perform master scheduling for WH product line plus small scope of Connector package.
- Revalidate schedule , LT & capacity during contract award , set up MRP and drive demand in SAP
Kindly contact Mr Najib for further details at 07-2305453 / 012-764 2870 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]