PELLET MILL OPERATOR [ PASIR GUDANG ]
Higher Secondary/ Pre-U/ A Level
Primary/ Secondary/ O level
Main Job Scope:
• To be responsible for the efficient running of pelletmill & quality of pelletized feed.
• To be responsible for daily pelletmill production report & other relevant records and daily machinery maintenance.
• To verify the temperature gauge of pelletmill once a week.
• To be responsible for housekeeping of pelletmill flour.
• To carry out any other relevant task as and when required by HOD and Section Head from time to time.
• SPM and above with minimum 1 year experience
• Malaysian, Male, 25-35 years old.
• Able to work in shift rotation
• Training will be provided
-Shift Rotation 1 : 7.00am – 3.00pm
-Shift Rotation 2 : 3.00pm – 11.00pm
-Shift Rotation 3 : 11.00pm – 7.00am
-Overtime Arrangement: Yes (Have – base on the rate of 1.5)
Kindly contact Mr Saiful for further details at 07-2305453 / 012 692 5453 or forward your resume to [firstname.lastname@example.org]