LABORATORY ASSISTANT [ PASIR GUDANG / MANUFACTURER ]
Primary/ Secondary/ O level
Main Job Scope:
• To carry out daily sample analysis.
• To attend to other work assignment on the daily basis.
• To communicate results of analysis to supervisor
• To check and maintain stock of glassware and chemicals for laboratory usage
• To uphold the standard of the quality system at all times
• To carry out inspection and testing of wheat shipment, complaint flour and competitors’ flour
• SPM OR Diploma in any fields (experience is not compulsory).
• Malaysian, Male, 25-30 years old.
• Good communication skills, both oral and written, in Bahasa Melayu and moderately in English.
• Able to work in shift rotation
• Experience in related fields is an advantage
-Shift Rotation 1 : 7.00am – 3.00pm
-Shift Rotation 2 : 3.00pm – 11.00pm
-Shift Rotation 3 : 11.00pm – 7.00am
-Overtime Arrangement: Yes (Have – base on the rate of 1.5)
Kindly contact Mr Faliq for further details at 07-2305453 / 012-281 5189 or forward your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]