FORKLIFT DRIVER [ PASIR GUDANG / MANUFACTURER ]
Main Job Scope:
• To ensure all pellets used are in good condition.
• To ensure that all feed is stacked at 30 bags per pellet.
• To stack the bagged feed in rows instructed by Forman / Asst. Foreman or as recorded in Stock Location Plan.
• To assist Foreman / Asst. Foreman in maintenance and cleaning job when necessary.
• To regularly check the condition of forklift and report to superior / Maintenance Section when repair needed.
• To carry out any other relevant task as and when required by HOD and Section Head from time to time.
• SPM and above with minimum 1 year experience
• Malaysian, Male, 25-35 years old.
• Have a forklift driving training certificate
• Training will be provided
-Shift Rotation 1 : 7.00am – 3.00pm
-Shift Rotation 2 : 3.00pm – 11.00pm
-Shift Rotation 3 : 11.00pm – 7.00am
-Overtime Arrangement: Yes (Have – base on the rate of 1.5)
Kindly contact Mr Faliq for further details at 07-2305453 / 012-281 5189 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]