EHS MANAGER [ MANUFACTURER / ISKANDAR PUTERI ]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Iskandar Puteri, Johor
Salary Range : RM 10,000.00 – 15,000.00
Posted Date : June 09, 2020
- Assist the EHS Senior Manager in ensuring the effective implementation of Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Management System
- Track site EHS performance against agreed targets and ensure that all external and internal reporting requirements are satisfied in a timely and accurate manner.
- To lead in risk assessment such as HAZOP, FMEA, HIRADC etc
- To lead in the implementation of Industrial Hygiene best practices across the plant (R&D, Production, Laboratory, Tank Farm etc)
- Will ensure that arrangements are in place to make all level of Managers and staff aware of their legal obligations relating to EHS
- Will ensure the creation, maintenance, review and updating of policies, standards and procedures relating to EHS
- Establish and maintain the Emergency Response Team (Fire Fighter, First Aider, Hazmat team, etc) as required to respond to particular risk situations/issues and develop training and make recommendations.
- Provide necessary advice, guidance, and support to all parts of the business on Occupational Health, Safety and Risk matters and monitor compliance with company policy and legal requirements.
- Ensure that Occupational Health and Safety objectives are set, agreed and measured taking into account the site requirements.
- Contribute to the elaboration and implementation of a safety concept in important construction or installation projects
- Ensure the follow up of the accidental situation, the analysis and determination of accidents causes, advise management about preventive and corrective measures.
- Organize for the different units a continuous safety and security education and training program for management and employees
- Supervise and help to create, organize, equip and train the different specialized groups dealing with safety and/or security, such as Safety Committe team, internal fire fighter, First Aid Team and Hazardous material group.
- Establish EHS weekly, monthly reports.
- Degree/Masters in Occupational Safety & Health or engineering or science discipline.
- Posseses the certificate of Safety and Health Officer from NIOSH.
- Registered with DOSH as a competent SHO will be an added advantage.
- Good technical knowledge on Industrial Hygiene (at least 3 to 5 years)
- Technically competent in Industrial Chemical Management (at least 3 to 5 years) in a pharmaceutical/manufacturing plant
- Lead Auditor of ISO 45001:2018
- Well serve with NFPA standards, fire fighting equipment operation and maintenance (Deluge system, Johnson Controls system)
- Must be fluent in English – Written and Spoken
- Proactive, honest, driven for results and Intergrity
- Able to work with all levels of employees
- Good public relations and able to work in a team
- Able to influence employees through enthusiasm and passion for EHS improvement
- Able to present in front of top management and employees
- Self motivator and good coaching skills
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 / +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]