SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER (BACKEND) [ KULAI / RUBBER MANUFACTURER ]
Specialisation: Engineering – Others
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Kulai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 5,000.00 – 6,000.00
Posted Date : June 02, 2020
- Provide technical support to ST-1, Post Curing, DI Washing and Cleanroom Packaging regarding all process matters in order to acquire the targeted KPI.
- Handle all automation project
- Process Cost Saving Project.
- Implement and evaluate proposed design and processes for manufacturability
- Establish robust, repeatable and reproducible process parameters.
- Develop tooling/equipment requirement and specifications for automotive equipment
- Conduct equipment design reviews and provide design guidance to suppliers
- Develop and implement PFMEA, Continual Improvement Plans, Control Plans and work instructions for Molding Secondary Process
- Degree in Engineering (Automation, Electro Mechanical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong in mechanical design concept
- Familiar with FTIR, rubber post curing and DI washing process.
- Required Skill(s): Solidworks, PLC.Vision Camera inspection
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 / +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]