MANUFACTURING MANAGER [ PASIR GUDANG ]
Tasks and responsibilities
1. Responsible for manpower planning and controlling of production of steel pipes manufacturing activities to ensure timely on planned schedule to fulfill customer's requirement.
2. Optimizes the production run in agreement with other places during a continuous adaptation and adjustment process.
3. Coordinate the work with planning, quality management, welding engineering, maintenance, purchasing and logistic.
4. Observance of standards and specifications as well as indulgence of resources for the production
5. Adaptation and adjustment regarding sales objective, supply and delivery, produc-tivity, quality and costs with equivalent and higher authorities
6. Representation of the production unit during customer visits and coordination with customer representatives
7. Cooperation and support in the selection of technical facilities
8. Responsible for optimum utilization of manpower, machineries and materials.
9. To monitor and improve production processes, identify problems and take appro-priate action for correction & prevention.
10. To ensure that all factory activities are performed in the most effective and efficient
manner, sets target for the members and provide the necessary coaching to further optimize performance.
11. Solely responsible and reliable to evaluate the manpower competency, control of sub-ordinate discipline and have a basic knowledge in training.
12. To manage production and maintenance expenditure and budget.
13. To play key role in driving for continuous improvement for factory.
14. To maintain good housekeeping for factory area.
15. To ensure strict compliance of production procedures and safety requirement.
16. Responsible for ensuring that all standards established are adhered to.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any field.
2. Excellent written and command in English, Bahasa Malaysia & German (fair)
3. EDP knowledge is required.
4. Must be at least 40 years of age with more than 15 years working experience in Production Environment is required for this position. Prefer candidates that have involvement in steel pipe manufacturing and excellent welding knowledge.
5. Experiences in the welding and shaping technology are an added advantage.
6. KAIZEN, 5S and QCC experience is an added advantage.
7. Strong leadership and management skill, proven track record.
8. Dynamic, self motivated, initiative and able to communicate effectively with all levels.
9. Strong analytical skill, negotiating skills, attention to details and target oriented.
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 / +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]