PURCHASING & PLANNING MANAGER [ Penang ]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Bukit Mertajam, Penang
Salary Range : RM 8,000.00 – 10,000.00
Posted Date : May 12, 2020
- Responsible for production and material planning, supervise production materials purchasing
- Support BU to manage material and planning function, coordinate production planning and material purchasing to fulfill business development target.
- Ensure material available for Production according to the respective schedule.
- Responsible for inventory management, including Raw material, WIP, Finished goods, etc.
- Cooperate with SQE team on supplier management
- Evaluate and optimize capacity usage to maximum production line capability.
- Manage team of Storekeepers, Planners and Purchasers
- Manage Supply Chain of Material flow – planning, scheduling, purchasing, storage & inventory controls
- Manage Production scheduling to meet customer orders
- Interface with PLM to plan & meet customer orders
- Manage store – receiving, issuing, inventory integrity & record keeping
- Review suppliers’ performances
- Develop & monitor inventory control indices
- Conducts Physical Inventory
- Establish / customize material flow
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management or 5 years working experience for Diploma holders.
- Minimum with 4 years NPI or relevant experience in the manufacturing industry
- Able to work with all levels of people with good written in English & communication skills.
- Independent with initiative, good analytical skill and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Familiar with SAP or relevant MRP system.
- Good team player, would like to work in crossing functional team with strong engineering circumstance.
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 / +6012-3125453 for further details or send your resume to Mr Nicholas [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]