SENIOR HR MANAGER [ MANUFACTURER / JOHOR BAHRU ]
o Responsible to develop and implement HR / Company Policies across the board for all employees in the area stated as below but not limited to:
1. Manpower planning;
2. Compensation and benefit;
3. Industrial relations;
4. Recruitment and selection;
5. Payroll administration;
6. Training and development;
7. Expat applications and permit renewal, expatriate tax filing
8. Foreign worker application and recruitment
• Corporate Social Responsible (CSR)
o Reach out to all employees to deliver the message of the company’s commitment to social responsibility.
o Coordinate and manage social responsibility policies.
o Record keeping and reporting to local CSR to headquarter.
o Appoint CSR activities based on internal decision.
• Employee Relation
o To ensure high level of discipline of all employees in line with company policies and procedures.
o Liaise with department manager/supervisor regarding all type of disciplinary letter issuance.
o Domestic Enquiry arrangement if needed (panel appointment, observer / recorder etc).
• General Administration and Security
o Monitor and provide support to all department in terms of general office.
o Hostels and Transport administration.
o Enrol good housekeeping in company premises.
o Responsible for the security administration in factory compounds.
• 5s, Safety and Health, Environment
o Responsible to ensure the enforcement and control of 5s, Safety and environmental protection in the respective area.
o Responsible for the compliance with environmental, health and safety obligations and to control the fulfilment in the respective area.
• Provide strategic oversight and direction to the company, and leadership on the development of appropriate HR Policies
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at 07-2305453 / +60 19-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [firstname.lastname@example.org ]