SENIOR ADMINISTRATION & RESOURCES EXECUTIVE [ TEMPORARY 6 MONTHS/ MANUFACTURER / ISKANDAR PUTERI ]
SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Human Resource (HR)
• Maintain and upkeeping of staff movement and transactional data with system and stakeholders including MyHR, HR Attendance system, Overtime, Canteen management, leave, payroll, medical, insurance, SAP, etc.
• Preparation of staff attendance, leave, overtime and claims summary / reports
• Ensure accurate and timely payroll preparation and processing by third party payroll service provider.
• To handle HR administration in terms of documentation, filings, preparation of HR related letters.
• To support training activities including training arrangement & coordination, set up, HRDF applications and documentations.
• Provide administrative support on grievances, misconduct & disciplinary actions.
• Check and ensure accuracy of staff expenses and medical claims
• Where appropriate, support continuous improvement initiatives in terms of data preparation, update and communication.
• Manage internal staff notice boards, including promptly extending all site memos issued by the site HR manager and up keeping all relevant & up to date communication.
• Support site HR to ensure compliance of ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 and OSHAS 18001 in aspects of HR of the Standards, i.e. Up keeping of recruitment and hiring records, training records, support in internal and external audits.
• Support the site HR manager in the introduction of revised HR policies, procedures or processes, roll out of statutory amendments where required.
• Support day-to-day operational issues relating to administrative matters
• Perform general office duties such as order supplies, maintaining records management database, documentation and record keeping,
• Ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of office, pantry, training center and canteen.
• Manage administration supplies including stationary, business card, sundry items and relevant office supplies.
• Travel administrations and booking for internal travelers including hotel reservation, air-ticket booking, ground transportation, VISA Application, etc.
Administrative support on company events, activities and trainings. Manage and coordinate Visitor Management System (VMS) and info boards, responsible for reception and set up for visiting internal, external and oversea guests including government officials, consultants, customers, etc.
• Manage and coordinate with canteen caterer on the canteen service and food quality, canteen management system, canteen subsidy and any issues relate to caterers.
• Manage and maintain record on visitor calendar, all meeting room and training room calendar.
• Support in organize and preparation of in house trainings, commercial conference, employee activities and other relevant company events as necessary.
• Raise Purchase Requisition on SAP for all administrative and HR purchases, payment and invoices. Ensure all delivery order (DO) / invoices submitted to Procurement and Finance Department timely.
• Any other relevant responsibilities assigned from time to time where appropriate
• Other duties as required
• Diploma/ Degree in HR/ Business Administration and related fields.
• 5 years related experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
• Experience of working with HR and Administrations functions.
• Excellent communication skills, good at multitasking and time management
• Excellent organization and coordination skills, project management experience is preferred
• Computer proficiency, knowledgeable of Microsoft Office applications
• Writing and communications in English and Malay.
Kindly contact Ms Jinnie at 07-2305453 / +60 12-369 5453 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]