SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER [SENAI]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Post Graduate Diploma
Post Graduate Diploma
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 3,000.00 – 6,000.00
Posted Date : April 09, 2020
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma in any field
- At least 6 years of working experience required
- Preferably senior executive specialized in related filed is required for this position.
- Team worker, be a good team player in cross functional team
- Clear verbal, written, reading and presenting communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical and problem solving experience and skills.
- Experience in VDA6.3, ISO 9001, IATF 16949 environments in automotive electronics field
- Dynamic, resilient and focused
- Acknowledge and experience in Statistical process Control, Capability Analysis (Cp, Cpk), FMEA, Control Plans.
- This job needs to travel to suppliers frequently in APEC area.
- Raise all technical issues encountered by the suppliers requiring a modification of the drawing, specification, process and equipment to Quality and Purchasing team.
- Establish and maintain supplier quality management processes and resources in the area of responsibility to ensure that all defined SQE activities can be performed.
- Initiation, implementation and control of prevention oriented, advanced quality management measures.
- Lead the SQE team to effectively manage, contain, investigate, correct any supplier quality related incidents, ensure that 8Ds from supplier are completed in a timely and quality fashion.
- Facilitate clear communication of technical requirements between suppliers and internal purchasing, design, quality and manufacturing teams
- Develop, manage, audit, improve and correct supplier component manufacturing execution, assembly techniques, quality control processes from the advance development phase to mass production qualification.
- Accountable for supplier audits to ensure their ability to meet part performance, delivery and reliability expectation along with ensuring a robust quality system.
- Guide suppliers in developing robust processes and procedures to promote efficient production of high quality products.
Kindly contact the Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]