PURCHASING EXECUTIVE [ MANUFACTURER / PASIR GUDANG ]
Post Graduate Diploma
1. Responsible for souring, selecting and negotiating with suppliers to constantly strive for best purchase price while maintaining the highest level of quality, reliability and service.
2. Sourcing for maintenance parts, equipment, plant supplies& packing material.
3. To liaise with government body for custody harmonized system code application & tax exemption matter
1. Possess a tertiary qualification of degree in any field, preferably with additional qualification in Purchasing and / or Material Management or Mechanical Engineering background.
2. Minimum 3 years working experience in similar industries / experience in engineering parts & understanding ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 & ISO45001:2018 standard.
3. International exposure (IPO) or regional purchasing (countries in Asia region such as China, Taiwan, Japan etc. or Europe region)
4. Possess high personal integrity, achievement orientation, initiative, teamwork, persuasion & convincing, good interpersonal skills, positive & cost conscious mind-set.
5. Possess strong analytical & negotiation skills.
6. Required skill(s): Purchasing, Planning, Procurement.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]