SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER [C / C++ ] / [ SKUDAI / ELECTRONICS MANUFACTURER ]
Senior Software Engineer shall be responsible for the module level (high and low) design, implementation and testing of a variety of software solutions in the product line. He / She should be able to effectively work independently within a team of technically strong engineers. He / She should be adhering to the schedules, standards and quality processes and procedures of the Organization. Software defect resolutions (including complex issues), testing and maintaining the software is an important task of a Senior Software Engineer.
He / She shall be responsible for training/mentoring the junior team members. He/she shall contribute to the overall design, analysis and business requirements spanning across modules. Knowledge and ability to manage the entire software development life cycle process is essential for a Senior Software Engineer.
• High and low level module design using UML
• Contribute to the overall design
• Propose alternate solutions/designs
• Perform effective module level code reviews
• Derive technical requirements of modules from business/functional requirements
• Develop high-quality and performance sensitive code using defined programming languages as part of the implementation
• Unit testing & debugging of production software
• Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications
• Supporting and maintaining functionality of software for the product.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot complex issues.
• Proficient in usage of software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, Static Code Analyzer tools, Debugging tools
• Train and mentor junior team members
• Work with the Technical Leads to effectively understand and implement the solutions independently in accordance with the appropriate process.
• Building the software for testing and product release, and ability to resolve build related issues
• B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in the disciplines of EEE/ECE/CSE or MCA degree or equivalent experience.
• Required at least 5 years of Software development experience in a product-based company using several of the skills and technologies mentioned below
Specific Knowledge and Skills
Candidates should have experience in the following skills and technologies:
• Strong programming skills in C++/VC++, C#.net
• Knowledge on MVC framework, AngularJS, HTML5, Web API and Web services
• Candidate required to have following Process/Tools/Skills expertise with experience of executing 6 or more projects:
- Visual Studio 2008/2012/2017, .NET 3.5 or above
- Windows XP/8/10 platforms
- Experience in implementing business logic, GUI and database applications
- OOAD / UML design experience
- OS (Windows) internals
• Understand software quality metrics and identify gaps for improvement
• Proficient with Agile software development methodology
• Knowledge of data structures and Knowledge in Socket programming.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
• Principles of Concurrent/Thread programming
• Knowledge on Bootstrap and Node JS is a big plus
• Proven experimental and troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge of Screening and Scanning technologies is a plus
• Exposure to Security Systems domain is a plus
• Ability to accomplish assigned tasks without supervision.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills with very good teaming skills
• Good documentation skills and software process discipline
• Self-initiative and self-managed
• Voice out issues and persuasive to resolve issues
• Good time management and organizational skills
• An ability to work to deadlines
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]