QA ENGINEER/ASSIST.QA ENGINEER [ PLASTIC MANUFACTURER / SENAI ]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 3,000.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : March 13, 2020
- Attend to customer for the understanding of her complaint (defect description, % defective, effects on customer, defective manufacturing date, responsible QC and operator) and the support of sorting/ reworks on time as agreed by the customer.
- Efficient customer support (reworks/ sorting)
- Effective rework method/ procedure that shall not include other problem (for example, scratches).
- Sorters understand the defects and rework method.
- No escapees from detection/ reworks.
- Timely customer support (reworks/ sorting) to her production schedule/ requirement to prevent line down occurrence.
- To unsure that the customer’s CAR is replied promptly and to see through the effective of the CAR implementation before closure.
- To assist the production in trouble-shooting the root cause of the problem.
- To verify customer’s complaints and to convey these complaints back to IPQC and production floor to take immediate action.
- To verify customer’s rejects prior to issuing of RMA.
- To review the FAI, Cp/ Cpk Reports before submitting to customer.
- To prepare the Inspection Plan for IPQC to inspect the part based on the Plan created.
- To help the production to negotiate with the customer on the cosmetic’s requirement.
- Diploma & above
- Interpersonal skills
- Project management skill
- Experience in plastic injection moulding
- Language proficiency-able to communicate with workers and supervisor
- Minimum 5 years experiences
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]