PURCHASING EXECUTIVE/ SENIOR PURCHASING EXECUTIVE [ MANUFACTURER / SENAI ]
Job Responsibilities :
- Forecast levels of demand for services and products.
- Conduct research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality.
- Process payments and invoices.
- Build and maintain good relationship with new and existing suppliers.
- Develop strategies to make sure that cost savings and supplier performance targets are met- or exceeded.
- Develop a purchasing strategy.
- Liaise between supplier, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers.
- Negotiate and agree contracts, monitoring the quality of service provided.
- To ensure new and existing suppliers comply to company Environmental Policy, corporate directive and safety during performing work in organization.
- Conduct monthly paper purchase requirements meeting with planning, production and sales personal to review purchase forecast and stock status.
- Monitor import shipment paper rolls.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in the related field is required for this position.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Good interpersonal, communication skills and fluent in both spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Proficient with MSOffice applications especially MS Excel, Commercial awareness
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
Some of the reports in Chinese format.
The ERP system in Chinese language.
Kindly contact Ms Jinnie at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]