SHIPPING EXECUTIVE [ MANUFACTURER / ISKANDAR PUTERI ]
Specialisation: Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Iskandar Puteri, Johor
Salary Range : RM 4,000.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : March 11, 2020
- Liaise well with internal divisions, freight forwarders and carriers to ensure smooth operation for import and export shipments.
- Follow up closely with freight forwarders for the import and export documentations.
- Manage, schedule and monitor shipping schedule for import and export shipments.
- Well versed and manage well the import and export documentations.
- Must always meet the date line of shipping documentations preparation and submission, FTA COOs application and approval to customers.
- Able to communicate well with government authorities – LMW and MITI and etc.,
- Ensure the compliance of LMW compliance and regulations.
- Must always aware of the customs approval and reporting date line – the expiry and renewal date of customs approval, application, yearly and monthly reporting.
- Able to meet ad-hoc work tasks at any time.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Independent and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to multi-tasks and prioritize work.
- Meticulous, accurate in documentation preparation and checking skills for documentations and electronic file.
- Be assertive and have self-confidence in problem solving and giving solutions.
- Proficient spoken and written in English and Malay language.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced or equivalent in related field.
- Knowledge of LMW and FTA COO is a must.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]