ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR / SENIOR ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE [ JOHOR BAHRU ]
• Able to prepare full set of accounts and perform Bookkeeping functions on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis for oversea clients’ portfolio from various industries;
• Able to prepare and compile financial and management reports
• Experience in basic bookkeeping, and perform data entry for difference types of companies and businesses with accounting software
• Review and monitor sub-ordinates’ work schedule and Coordinate with internal parties
• Any other duties/tasks as assigned.
• Higher diploma in Accounting/Associate degree in Accountancy/Degree in Accountancy or equivalent;
• Work experience in a CPA firm would be an added advantage
• Strong accounting, taxation and payroll knowledge
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and accounting software e.g. MYOB, Autocount, Peachtree, SQL.
• Must be initiative, multi-tasking, work independently, hardworking and meets tight deadlines;
• Resourceful, self-driven, proactive, hardworking and meticulous with positive attitude.
• Good interpersonal, communication and ability to work under pressure;
• High degree of work commitment;
• Bilingual in English and Chinese preferred (to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients);
• Immediate available is preferred.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]