EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT [ ISKANDAR PUTERI ]
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Updating Executive Vice President (EVP)’s calendar based on meeting invitation, scheduling of business meetings and appointments to avoid any overlapping due to changes in program or other commitments
· Updating EVP’s business contacts as and when required
· Liaising with ticketing agent and airline for flight booking and travel arrangement. Contacting the suitable hotel or liaise with ticketing agent for accommodation reservation and submitting the Business Travel & Advance Form (BTA) for approval before travelling
· To receive and review outgoing correspondences, CMC papers, MTC papers and other meetings papers prepared by the Head of Departments of PDV’s for EVP’s perusal and approval. To ensure it is comply with company format, no grammatical error, no typo error and clarity documents. Any amendments shall immediately return to drafter for correction.
· Upkeep the filing system for incoming and outgoing correspondences as based on company format and SOP.
· Compilation of the necessary meeting details, i.e. agendas, documents, reports, slides pack and meeting papers for EVP as and when required
· Submitting EVP’s claims i.e. business claims, leave passages and medical claims before 5th day of the month complete with receipts and supporting documents i.e. meeting invitation and approved BTA through HR2U for management approval. To verify the head of departments claims prior EVP’s approval.
· Submitting EVP’s declaration on usage of corporate card with receipts and supporting documents before 7th day of the month.
Kindly contact Mr Najib for further details at 07-2305453 / 012-764 2870 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]