SERVICE ENGINEER [ JOHOR BAHRU ]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Johor Bahru, Johor
Salary Range : RM 3,000.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : February 11, 2020
What You Will Do:
- Provide routine and ad-hoc service support to customers
- Support services include: Sample testing, light maintenance, customer service, service report generation, chemical ordering, chemical inventory management, general labor activities.
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer pain points, escalating as required.
- Support Sales Representatives in strategic accounts to execute agreed upon customer system assurance and continuous improvement plans.
- Assist Sales Representatives with plant surveys of prospective customers.
- Assist Sales Representatives with start-ups of new applications in both existing customers and in new accounts.
- Assist with the installation, calibration and maintenance equipment.
- Assist with training others.
- Follow Ecolab safety guidelines and incident reporting requirements
- Diploma in Chemistry / Engineering
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proactive, independent and positive attitude.
- Able to access and be comfortable with working in a variety of conditions to include confined spaces, dusty locations, and hot conditions.
- Able to physically perform the essential duties of the position which include lifting, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching and balancing.
- Degree in Chemistry / Engineering
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience.
- Working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems would be an advantage.
- Carry aptitude and confidence to deal with large national and multi-national customers.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
Kindly contact Mr Faliq for further details at 07-2305453 / 012-281 5189 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]