EHS (ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH & SAFETY) EXECUTIVE [ CONTRACT MANUFACTURING/ KULAI ]
- Min. Diploma/Degree in any fields
- 3 years of relevant working experience in environment, safety and health field
Special/ Compulsory Competency :
Note : Compulsory skills, knowledge, ability or certification required by Malaysia Law or Business Needs.
- Registered Safety and Health Officer as per Occupational Safety And Health (Safety and Health Officer) Regulations 1997.
- Competent Person, Certified Environment Professional in Scheduled Waste Management (CePSWaM), as per Section 49A Environment Quality Act1974.
- Well-versed with OSH and Environment regulations/laws of Malaysia
General Competency (Skills , Knowledge And Ability)
- Able to lead a team to achieve the company objectives
- Able to communicate well in English & B Malaysia
- Able to lead ERT team to achieve department and company goals
- Preferably with ISO14001 and/or RBA(Responsibility Business Alliance) knowledge
- Able to work independently and with all level of employee
Duties & Responsibilities on a regular basis
- Provide advice, information instruction and SHE matters
- Lead in the effective implementation of SHE procedures/WI, etc., incl. conducting emergency drills periodically (including night shif
- Conduct and manage risks assessment/HIRARC in all areas at FTM and Employee Hostel
- Report and investigate incidents, injuries and hazards and implement agreed control measures
- Liaise with the Head of Departments and Safety & Health committee to plan and carry out activities in line with Management Objectives on SHE.
- Review and analyze injury and incident reports and data
- Develop injury and incident prevention strategies for their area
- Monitor & comply with statutory or regulatory compliance with SHE policy and procedures
- Audit local area SHE compliance with regard to risk, emergency and hazardous waste management periodically and report to relevant HOD and Management
- Help to promote SHE awareness and lead Emergency Response Team.
- Support in all ISO & RBA activities and compliance.
- Liaise with local authorities pertaining to reporting, auditing, etc.
- Support business continuity plan and including working closely with all stakeholders on SHE matters.
- Any other reasonable task assigned by superior or management
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]