MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN [ OIL & GAS / SELANGOR ]
Job Summary :
The role of Maintenance Technician is to support manufacturing operations in term of maintaining the plant, machinery and facilities to ensure maximum uptime of equipment, and is responsible to develop, implement and manage a preventive maintenance program.
Included in the roles and responsibilities are:
- Prioritize and schedule maintenance work orders.
- Troubleshooting CNC machine, facilities equipment, building maintenance and support preventive maintenance program.
- Provide guidance to assist manufacturing technicians in trouble-shooting difficult and complex problems.
- Plan, organize and direct maintenance resources to achieve optimum manpower utilization and machine availability.
- To perform any other related departmental functions as necessarily assigned by the Department Manager.
Minimum Job Qualifications :
- Certificate in Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in manufacturing machine repair and maintenance.
- Able to read and interpret schematic diagram.
- Strong technical ability to understand detailed engineering drawings and analyze best processes to maximize manufacturing efficiencies.
- Able to demonstrate general knowledge of PCs and well verse with common mechanical software.
- Fluent in both written and verbal for English and Malay.
- Able to express ideas effectively in both individual and group situations, and in written documents.
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Ms Bathma [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]