QA ENGINEER [ MANUFACTURER / KULAI ]
Specialisation: Quality Control/Assurance
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Kulai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 5,000.00 – 7,000.00
Posted Date : January 14, 2020
- Ensure competence of QA team to perform daily QA/ QC inspection activities & meeting the QMS, EHS & BCMS requirement.
- Ensure timely FA submission or customer requirement; eg: ISIR, DRMS, MSA, inspection agreement data as & required by customer
- Response to customer complaint timely, co-ordinate CA/ 8D reply & ensure effective CA follow up.
- To establish quality criteria for new parts and ensure PMP is established for each process.
- Assist in ISO system establishment, e.g . written SOP to meet standard requirement, perform internal audit & prepare management review record.
- Ensure Inspection instruction, material specification and limit sample are established, effectively in used & maintained.
- Communicate internal non-conformance issue, co-ordinate with relevant HODs on improvement actions required on poor performance and propose corrective action plan to prevent recurrence.
- Overall in-charge of RoHS issue / GP Web update and conform to customer environment requirement
- Closely supervision on set target (KPI & EMP target) and perform timely evaluation & improvement actions, to correct any deficiencies or weaknesses on current system.
- Participate in all Continuous Improvement Programme.
- To perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Superior/ QA Manager.
- Monthly report reflecting the quality performance results and corrective/ preventive actions to resolve outstanding quality and technical issues.
- Monthly FA summary report reflecting quality status of New Products, and may includes action plans developed to resolve pending issues prior to mass production.
- Ensure that all incoming, in-process and out-going quality issues are being resolved in a timely manner.
- Bi-weekly CA follows up report.
- Monthly Process audit.
- Knowledge of quality tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Quality inspection and auditing experience
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]