SNR CHEMIST / CHEMIST [ R&D ] [ MANUFACTURER / PASIR GUDANG ]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Pasir Gudang, Johor
Salary Range : RM 4,000.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : January 14, 2020
Overall Role Purpose and the main goals of the job :-
- Delivering technical expertise by leading the company technical functions which include Quality Control (incoming, in-process & outgoing), R&D and development of product enhancement and new products, product application testing and samples management.
- Preparation and testing the stability of all formulated products for the purpose of improvement
- Preparation of formulated and resale product samples as requested by potential customers
- Keeping data and records of laboratory samples inventory and movement by maintaining proper records, documentation and retrievable database in each project
- Communicating with suppliers on raw material samples and technical literature requirements by performing evaluation of new raw materials & new technologies
- Communicating and assisting customers on product technical details
- As a technical partner with sales development activities throughout the design & testing phases in the R&D projects. Also to closely work with cross-functional teams to carry out effective troubleshooting and solution recommendation
- Preparation of annual budgets for the running cost and investments for the R&D and Technical Laboratories.
- Organising the work of subordinate staff, so as to optimise their output and maximise their degree of motivation and expertise development.
- Providing an atmosphere that fosters new ideas and teamwork that focuses on improved productivity and value to the customer
- Training Technical Service on product know-how (basic chemistry) and trouble shooting.
- Seeking benchmarking, attending seminars, trade shows, etc in order to assure appropriate and state of the art technology in our laboratories.
- Responsible in general administration of the laboratory which include lab chemical management inventory, maintenance of & calibration of equipment, 5S and Safety in aspects of compliance of the laboratory safety rules and practices
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]