CUSTOMER RELATIONS OFFICER / HEALTH RELATIONSHIP MANAGER [
Specialisation: Healthcare – Pharmacy
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Iskandar Puteri, Johor
Salary Range : RM 3,000.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : January 14, 2020
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide health advisory and solutions to meet the needs of the clients.
- Develop and deepen relationships of clients
- Ensure proper advisory procedures and documentation while adhering to the compnay’s internal policies, business processes and regulatory requiremnets
- Achieve sales targets while ensuring accurate and timely completion of the entire sales and medical advisory process.
- Responsible for maintaining a tasteful, welcoming, clean environment and to promote the centre’s services in a creative and successful manner.
- Provide excellent customer service and hospitality to guests
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards by the team;
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Diploma/Degree in health or science related fields
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal in English
- Min 3 years of marketing experience preferably in health & medical industry
- Good selling skills
- Able to develop strategies to deepen relationships with clients
- Independent, pleasant and dynamic personality
- Willing to work irregular hours to complete events/seminars
- 5 days, Mon-Fri
Kindly contact Ms Jinnie at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]