LEGAL COUNSEL [ SENAI ]
Job Descriptions :
• Report directly to Managing Director/Directors
• Draft legal documents such as memorandum of understanding (MoUs), offer to purchase, sale and purchase, loan, tenancy, lease, construction and service agreement
• Liaise with external panel of solicitors and regulatory bodies regarding legal matters.
• Negotiate and finalise contracts with third parties
• Resolve matters involving claims, disputes and proceedings
• Research legal issues and laws, by-laws, guidelines, policies, rules and regulations applicable to the Group’s nature of business.
• Provide support to the Group in all legal, operational and contractual matters.
• Perform any other job/function that may be assigned by Management.
• -Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Law or equivalent.
• -Minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant field.
• -Meticulous, well-organised and good time management.
• -Ability to handle clients and cases promptly and effectively.
• -Able to take initiative and work independently.
• -Cooperative and a good team member (internally and externally).
• -Possess excellent written and communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 12-598 5453 for further details or send your resume to Ms Lynn [ email@example.com ]