ASSOCIATE OF FINANCE [ ISKANDAR PUTERI, JOHOR ]
OVERALL JOB SCOPE / JOB PURPOSE
To manage, coordinate, and report business performance by preparing the consolidated financial data and information. And also liaise with external parties for tax and ERP system relevant matters.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Perform month end closing activities include preparing monthly audit schedule.
2. Prepare financial related reports with analysis for management and ensuring that variances are fully accounted for.
3. Manage all accounting requirements (including operational, statutory, management and etc)
4. Track, develop and perform data and variance analysis of the budget and actual results.
5. Prepare and monitor Interco and related Parties transactions and recharges.
6. Prepare and ensure GST and statutory tax return will be filled in time.
7. Facilitate in the implementation and improvement of ERP system use.
8. Review and verify payment on Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables.
9. Prepare and take charge of petty cash.
10. Other finance duties include prepare Board and Exco Papers as required
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Graduate in Finance, Accounting or Economics would be advantageous.
2. Has at least 4 years experience in related accounting role.
3. Analytical and a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
4. Excellent command of written and spoken English.
5. Flexibility, resourcefulness and ability to multi-task required.
6. Proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel.
7. Ability to work independently and as a term with good knowledge of Financial Accounting
Kindly contact Mr Najib for further details at 07-2305453 / 012-764 2870 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]