BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE [ MANUFACTURING, JOHOR ]
The incumbent, along with the Regional Channel Manager, will lead the development, implementation and drive the growth strategies of the business in assigned territory in Malaysia. The incumbent is to develop and deliver sales & marketing strategies in the assigned territories supporting the activities of company’s growth initiatives. This role is to deliver robust distributor management in Malaysia and to ensure account level visibility, assess market coverage, engage early in the buying process and responsible for sales funnel management. In this role, the incumbent will collect and evaluate information in the market; closely monitoring competitive activities and manage product positioning; the incumbent is tasked to generate ideas and concepts to increase awareness, usage and developing new market segments to achieve business targets including revenue and profitability of all product offering.
Sales Management :
- Identify new business opportunities and actively prospect and generate new sales and business opportunities within assigned customer territory;
- Co-manage key accounts with distributor reps;
- Partner distributor sales teams on customer visits to provide strong commercial support;
- Develop growth strategies and plans with key focus in expanding into the Malaysian market;
- Generate revenue by interfacing and identifying customer’s needs;
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our products according to our customer needs and objectives;
- Perform general strategic and tactical account planning, management, and execution.
Distributor Management :
- Set clear KPIs, track and monitor performance of distributors;
- Provide training to distributor teams to support deployment of our product offerings;
- Collect and collate sales out data down to the account level;
- Manage inventory forecasting with distributor and feedback to supply chain.
KOL Management :
- Responsible for building successful relationships with the main contacts and for expanding the networks across the customer organization;
- Development of new/existing KOL relationships and association with relevant key clinicians;
- Establish and maintain frequent contact with customers through focused client visits and presentations.
- Assist and work with OM marketing team in the development of sales support materials including brochures, applications notes, product data sheets, competitive matrices, and technical presentations;
- Assist in the execution of marketing campaigns by working closely with both the distributor and OM marketing team;
- Increase brand awareness through product demonstrations;
- Work closely with marketing to ensure product segmentation and effective targeting.
- Possess the medical devices market knowledge in Malaysia;
- Understand the healthcare environment of Malaysia;
- Analytical skills as well as strategic thinking and commercial acumen;
- Passionate about healthcare with great interpersonal skills and eager to contribute to a positive, nurturing working environment.
- At least five years of Sales experience in the medical device industry in Malaysia and experience working with distributors;
- Proven track record in field sales and ability to both build upon existing relationships and develop new ones;
- A strong track record of growing revenue & ambition to develop and progress in a rapidly growing business.
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written in English and Malay;
- Striving in fast paced environment with an entrepreneurial spirit and growth & development mindset;
- Good inter-personal skills and ability to work with all levels of staff within OM, distributors and customers;
- Ability to work independently, takes initiative and work with some ambiguity.
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ email@example.com ]