BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE [ MANUFACTURING, JOHOR ]
Job Scope: The Business Development Executive supports the Regional Managing Director in a business-critical role for Owen Mumford’s Medical Device business. The individual will oversee the sales budget of Greater China (Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau), drive business through our existing channels, comprehensively evaluate the potential and current distributors and look out for new business opportunities.
Sales for Medical Devices business :
- Manage and work with existing distributors to achieve or exceed the annual budget (AOP)
- Analysis of market data and distributor’s sell-out to study trend and to set growth target for the distribution in each region to increase the market share
- Formulate and improve the business plans and objectives to the distributors with respect to the markets
- Work with distributors on forecasting demand and coordinate with supply chain to ensure we meet delivery service level target
- Liaise with the distributors to establish the annual budget to be in line with the mid-term plans
- ▪ Work with the marketing to roll out and translate group brand, communications and digital vision for the export market; localising for customers as required, while ensuring consistency with the corporate guidelines
- Support monthly and annual business planning including delivering monthly and annual sales plans and forecasts to support the AOP process.
- Lead promotional & pricing analysis to recommend promotional & pricing strategy
- To be familiar with regulatory requirements in all designated markets.
- Partner with functional leaders to ensure excellent functional performance including Supply Chain, Customer Service, Finance, Quality, Regulatory & HR.
Business development for Medical Devices business:
- Evaluate the current distributors, identify opportunities for improvement in the distribution strategy, in line with the five-year growth plans
- Manage evaluation, selection/termination, on/offboarding of distributors in a smooth and proactive manner
- Identify key partnership that could be further leveraged, in the short and long term to support the regional growth vision
- Negotiate and execute on distribution contract with potential business partners according the internal SOP
- The salary range is from RM5000 -RM7000.
- Must from medical industry or pharmaceutical background.
▪ Degree holder in any discipline from a recognize institution
▪ Strong experience in sales and channel management
▪ Experience in dealing with business partners in Greater China
▪ An understanding of the medical device market will be a plus
▪ Proficiency in both Chinese and English a must (verbal, writing and reading)
▪ Strong in business analytics • Strong negotiation skills • Excellent presentation skills
- At least 5 years of sales experience managing channels in the Greater China region
- Prior experience of medical device or healthcare a strong plus
- A strong track record of growing revenue & ambition to develop and progress in a rapidly growing business
- Experience in setting budgets/sales targets
• Product Training
Ability to travel. There will be some overseas travel involved.
• Professional manner and approach to business and customer
• An ambitious “hunter” – driven to seek and deliver sales opportunities
• People oriented and ability to build excellent relationships at all levels
• Highly self-motivated/self starter/resilient
• Strong communication skills
[Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]