SNR. FINANCE MANAGER/FINANCE MANAGER [MANUFACTURER / PASIR GUDANG ]
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB
- To formulate and implement department policies and activities covering the following areas-good management, safe and healthy working environment, and safety of employees’ and company properties
- To coordinate to company secretarial matters with appointed company secretary and know the latest information relative to the conduct of a business in Malaysia.
- To prepare yearly budgets for administration department expenditures and explain variances on periodic basis and to approve and control all department expenses.
- To formulate, implement and administer accounting policies and procedures to ensure that all practices meet the requirement of parent companies.
- To train, develop and maintain a team of finance and accounting staff to acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to that level of competence to achieve the level of output and quantity.
- To ensure that all records are up to date and accurate for accounts related activities.
- Responsible towards inventory accounting and control, physical count inventory reconciliation, slow moving reviews, calculation standard cost, revaluation of new standards and variance calculation and analysis.
- To ensure CBM cash-flow at any time in a position to meet its financial obligations.
- Develop comprehensive cost reduction/avoidance programs, reliable alternative source of supply, manage commercial relationship with suppliers and negotiate to obtain the best minimum total value.
- Working together with other department as a part of CBM team in supporting our Quality Policy.
- Responsible to ensure all related activities with regards to department activities where applicable are consistent with the maintenance of ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 standard and compliance.
- Executing other duties and when requested by the Plant Manager or his representative.
- Ensure smooth month end closing and analyses the variances.
- Tax planning such as yearly tax estimation and Maintain Transfer Profit within the acceptable range.
- Setting yearly standard cost and ensuring standard cost are maintained correctly in system.
- Deal with Auditor, Banker and Tax Agent.
- Understand, analyze, report and present financial performance and key metrics (recurring and ad-hoc) to both internal plant individuals as well as external corporate employees.
- Proactively monitor and identify financial variances and related implications and provide perspective on appropriate actions required to mitigate unfavorable variances
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ email@example.com ] / Ms Suziana [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]