SALES ADMINISTRATION OFFICER [ MANUFACTURER, SENAI ]
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Generate sales invoice by matching the DO and sales contract to ensure the accuracy of data
- Update and follow up the customer’s sales contract is up to date
- Responsible is sales administrative duties to ensure the documentation is up to date and in order
- Responsible create new customer account and upkeep the customer information in SAP system
- Prepare sales contract and ensure the accuracy of pricing and timely return by customer
- Handle the customer’s queries through e-mails and phone calls and reply to customer’s queries promptly.
- Maintain courier tracking record for invoices, documents and sales contracts on timely basis
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in logistics administration function.
- Highly motivated team player and able to work independently
- Highly driven with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] / Ms Suziana [ email@example.com ]