QUALITY ENGINEER [ MANUFACTURING, ISKANDAR PUTERI ]
Specialisation: Engineering – Mechanical/Automotive
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Iskandar Puteri, Johor
Salary Range : RM 4,000.00 – 6,000.00
Posted Date : December 16, 2019
- Bachelor degree in Science or Enginering or related discipline.
- ASQ-Certified Quality Engineer or Certified Quality Auditor designations an asset.\
- Lean six sigma green belt certified would be an asset.
- 3 years minimum experience in quality assurance within a high-technology manufacturing environment.
- Experience in electro-mechanical systems manufacturing is preferred.
- Strong capabilities in quality planning and analysis, statistical tools and data analysis.
- Experience with and good knowledge of ISO 9001 or higher.
- Environmental management systems around ISO 14001 experience an asset.
- Privious experience in a Lean Manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Strong analytical approach, ability to facilitate team process problem sloving with strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluent with Word, Excel, Power Point or Visio and SAP ERP.
- Experience with management system implementation, process mapping andflowcharting.
- Must be assertive and able to work with minimum supervision.
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]