ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGER [ FOOD & BEVERAGE / JOHOR BAHRU ]
Specialisation: Marketing/Business Development
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Johor Bahru, Johor
Salary Range : RM 3,000.00 – 4,000.00
Posted Date : November 29, 2019
- Establish and execute the marketing plans for nationwide and international promotions, advertising (ATL & BTL) and new product launching.
- Liaison with other departments to ensure smooth implementation of all promotions.
- Promotional stock forecast and result analysis.
- Promotional pricing positioning – study and review products, menu / services, analysing business development and monitor market trends.
- Digital marketing – oversee social media platforms (Facebook/Instagram/YouTube) day to day activities. Develop and manage digital campaigns and handle customer feedbacks with in-house team and agency.
- Conducted quantitative survey (internal and external) for new products.
- Negotiate and liaison with business partners and agencies (creatives & media agency, media owners) on campaigns specifications such as design, colour, material, product, packaging, costing etc.
- Evaluate and manage A&P funds, budgets, expenditures etc.
- Training and performance evaluations of departmental staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Degree in Business or related fields
- More than 5 years working experience in key managerial role. Proven work experience as Marketing Manager or similar role.
- Knowledge of different types of media channels.
- Fluent in English, Malay and Mandarin is preferred
- Familiarity with digital marketing.
- Experience with budget planning
- Good communication skill and experience with cross-department functions.
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] / Ms Cherry [ email@example.com ]