ELECTRICAL ENGINEER [ MANUFACTURER / SKUDAI ]
• Support Production team in setting up the new Products released by Rapiscan Engineering Team.
• Support USA Engineering team to test and Qualify the new Products and sub-assembly.
• Actively involved in Trouble shooting production issues related to X-ray Machine and Metal Detectors.
• Manage to liaise directly with Vendor to Procure Parts and Samples.
• BS degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent is desirable.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Industry (Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering)
• Basic understanding of electronics systems and design.
• Experience in the development of Electronic testers and maintenance
• Basic knowledge of PLCs will be desirable.
• Knowledge of Auto Cad drawings will be desirable.
• Must be innovative and have strong troubleshooting skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills are required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]