ELECTRICAL ENGINEER [ MANUFACTURER / SKUDAI ]
This position operates within the Sustaining Engineering organization and will be responsible for developing solutions for product improvement efforts, new product development, and providing alternative solutions to End-of-Life situations.
- Good understanding in Electrical components selection and validation methods.
- Create test report and design change document through the Engineering Change Process (ECN)
- Work with supply chain to identify new components for new design or design improvements.
- Good knowledge in UL style cable and cable assembly design.
- Able to create cable assembly and electrical sub systems drawing.
- Able to understand Power Electronics and trouble shoot electrical control system.
- Adequate knowledge in product development life cycle management (Production Transfer/NPI)
- Basic understanding in compliance testing and design to meet compliance
- Experience in Electronics tester development.
- Able to use measurement equipment’s like power quality analysers, Oscilloscopes for electrical system design validation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to write technical reports (e.g., Test report, Work Instruction, etc.)
- Be a proactive person and ready to be assigned for any engineering and operations projects to meet the needs for company efforts.
- Ability to work long hours in certain times to support companies aggressive project schedules for on-time task completion.
- Willingness to adapt to a fast-moving and aggressive project schedules
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Travel, as necessary using available means such as automobile or airlines to continually ensure that all above ensure all the above responsibilities completed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering preferred.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in electrical and industrial systems design engineering.
- Strong understanding of Electrical/Electronic engineering design practices for machineries.
- Understanding of UL/ICE and other Regulatory/Safety compliances is desirable.
- Proficient with CAD/SLIDWORKS/EPLAN tools to create electrical documentation.
- Team player, hands-on attitude, self-motivated, ability to work with little supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Effective multi-tasking skills to manage multiple issues at any one time.
Kindly contact the Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]