PRODUCTION EXECUTIVE [ GELANG PATAH, JOHOR ]
- Responsible for the supervision and development of the operations process within the plant policies and performance standards established.
- The production function includes receiving and storage of raw materials & packaging items, environment health & safety, quality control, sanitation & plant hygiene, maintenance, security and other related functions.
- Assists in the development of production schedules with the Production Manager so that maximum productivity (online & yield) is achieved, quality standards (shippable) are met, and customer delivery times/ dates are achieved.
- Responsible for ensuring the Quality Control program been exercised to produce quality shippable products according to sales order in order to fulfill customer satisfaction.
- Assist Production Manager in handling customer complaints.
- Assists in other departments activities (such as maintenance, safety) to reduce downtime thus maximizing productivity.
- Maintain the housekeeping and sanitation of the plant to comply with established standards. Responsible for ensuring compliance with food safety policy and other standard established such as HACCP, GMP, and etc.
- Responsible for shift schedule to include work station assignments, rotations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employee, and shift rotations.
- Responsible for the training of all new employees in proper methods and procedures to perform job. Continues to develop and lead employees with on-going training.
- Maintain standards of environmental, health and safety which are
- Consistent with corporate standards. Responsible for ensuring
- Compliance with environmental, health and safety policy and other standard established.
- Presents accurate and timely production shift report in a form for management use.
- Responsible for ensuring all production documents/checklists are completed such as CIP checklist, production monitoring sheets and etc.
- Able to complete ad-hoc assignments/ projects given by production manager on time.
- Any other duties as required and assigned by the Management.
- Ensure safety, 5S, and Good Manufacturing Practices.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- A Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Food Science / Manufacturing
- Minimum 2 years related manufacturing experience
- Experience with Food Manufacturing products a plus
- Experience collaborating with other teams/departments within the organization
Kindly contact the following consulaltant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] / Ms Eidha [ email@example.com ]