TECHNICAL WRITER [ SKUDAI, JOHOR ]
• Transform technical documentation into easy to understand product documentation
• Create large, sophisticated, photo- and graphics intensive manuals for technical hardware and software products
• Ensure that manual content can be understood by our global customers as well as service technicians
• Include automatically generated table of contents, indexes, tables of figures, cross references and captions.
• Create simple graphics such as charts, flowcharts and block diagrams based on technical product documentation.
• Collaborate with SME (Subject Matter Expert) in creating, reviewing and finalizing product documentation.
• Edit and take digital photos and other graphics.
• Follow document control procedures to release product documentation into production
• Uphold the Company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork.
• Demonstrate behaviour consistent with the Company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct.
• Bachelor's Degree highly desired.
• 1-3 years of hands-on experience writing technical manuals, including operator, installation, maintenance and software manuals for a manufacturing company.
• Good verbal skills and ability to interview engineers, technicians, and other SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) whose native language may not be English.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to diplomatically shepherd SMEs through the process of reviewing manuals in a timely manner
• Mastery of MS Word and the ability to use it as essentially a desktop publishing program.
• Mastery of at least one graphics/photo software program, as well as PowerPoint.
• Multilingual skills are a plus.
• Excellent English writing skills is a must
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]