SALES ADMINISTRATOR [ SKUDAI, JOHOR ]
Window between external (inter-companies) and RSM (internal depts) to serve customers' need and requirement
•Response to inter-companies’ e mail queries on lead time, transfer prices and delivery schedules.
•Review, process and acknowledge inter-companies POs
•Chair meeting to communicate various customer requirement to internal ops team (planning, procurement, production, warehouse & logistic)
•Apply AELB permit for new orders requiring approval for export (irradiating apparatus)
•Generate and publish various reports (such as on time delivery, order tracking, weekly 5 x 5, monthly sales forecast, ETD/ETA report and etc)
•Conduct internal audit
•Follow up with sales entities on forecasts
• Bachelor Degree in any discipline, preferably with engineering background
• Able to read, write and communicate in English.
• Well verse with Microsoft office software especially Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Visio
• Eager to learn & grow, capable to work under pressure and long hour if required.
• Initiative, honest and with integrity, and able to work under minimum supervision or independently
• Preferably candidates with interest in long term career growth and development within the organization.
• Pleasant personality with good communication and interpersonal skills (Training provided).
• Self-motivated, aggressive, hardworking and result oriented.
• Work cautiously with typo error free.
• Preferably with 2 to 3 years working experience in any factory
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ email@example.com ] / Ms Cherry [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]