PROJECT MANAGER [ SENAI, JOHOR ]
A. Function Outline:
1) Provide tooling quotations to Customers.
2) Manage tooling projects from start up to approval.
Subcontracting of tools, purchasing of resins, tool testing and rectifications.
3) Billings to customers and monitoring cash inflow and profits.
B. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the smooth running of the project department.
- Provide instructions, guidance, and advices to subordinates – for project issues.
- Ensuring on time delivery of tooling schedules
- Ensure customer satisfaction thru commitments and quality tooling.
- Entertainment of customers, – following up and securing of new business.
- Traveling within Singapore and Oversea for tooling discussions and startup.
C. Working conditions: (e.g.: Air-conditioned room, risky and noisy room)
Air-Conditioned room as well as noisy room as in molding shops.
A. Skill Factors:
i. Educational level/ Formal training
ii. Technical skills (e.g.: typing)
Typing, IT knowledg
iii. Experience (e.g: minimum 3 years’ experience in ……)
Tool design, tool making, molding process, plastics knowledge
iv. Language Proficiency (e.g: must be fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese)
Fluent in English and Chinese.
C. Attributes: (e.g. must be well-groomed and presentable)
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]