DESIGN MANAGER [ SENAI, JOHOR ]
Specialisation: Process Design & Control/Instrumentation
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 6,000.00 – 8,000.00
Posted Date : November 21, 2019
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to lead the design team.
- Reviews DFM reports and advises regarding mold design, manufacturing and production.
- Recommends materials, processes and components to be used in mold manufacturing
- Develops cost estimates for new molds, mold repair and engineering change projects as required.
- Weekly status reports of progress in regard to new mold build.
- Stays up-to-date on current industry trends and technology and looks for ways to utilize them in order to improve quality and efficiency in mold manufacturing.
- Strong understanding of mechanical engineering principles, materials and fabrication methods.
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing detail drawing standards and the application of geometric dimensioning and tolerance techniques
- Generate proposals for customer specific product modifications.
- Evaluate detailed capabilities of subcontractors, determining the viability of their proposed methods.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 8 years’ experience as a Plastic Injection Mold Maker / Tool Maker with hands-on mold design, manufacturing and troubleshooting experience.
- Managing design progression from Requirements, Concept, Detailed, and Drawing/Fab/Purchase.
- Competencies Required:
3 D tool usage / Solid Works /UG?
Knowledge of metallurgy
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]