BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER [ SENAI, JOHOR ]
- To support the Business Development Department objectives in improving company’s market position and thereby maximizing sales revenue. This person helps to identify business opportunities and maintains knowledge of current market conditions. The person has to work with the sales team to increase business opportunities, to achieve this, the person need to find potential new clients, present to them, with the goal of converting them into customers. The person call on target clients, make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict their future needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect potential clients and turn this into new customers.
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s management.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with internal team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution / service.
- Prepare Quotations for approval.
- Furnish information for completion of Customer, Price information and Materials Master data in the SAP system
- Air-conditioned room,
- Office environment
- Educational level
- Diploma holders in Business or Engineering
- Experience (e.g: minimum 3 years experience in
- Preferably with 1 years experience in Sales, Marketing or Business Development
- Language Proficiency (e.g: must be fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese)
- Fluent in written and spoken Chinese and English
- Special licences (e.g possess a Class 34 Driving licence)
- Preferably with car driving licence
- Microsoft Words, Excel and Power point
- Plastics manufacturing / Precision Engineering knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Must be well-groomed and presentable)
- Good communications and negotiation skills
- Able to work under tight schedules and short lead time targets
- Adaptable to meet customer requirements
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]