BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER [ SENAI, JOHOR ]
A. Function Outline:
To support the business development department objectives in improving company’s market position and thereby maximizing sales revenue. This person helps to identify business opportunities, maintains knowledge of current market conditions and perform a strategic role in marketing, marketing communications and developing new business. The person must find potential new customers, understand their requirement and present our solutions, with the goal of converting them into customers.
To meet challenging but attainable targets measured by Key Performance Indicators set by the Company in relation to:
- Sales revenue; and
- New customers.
Such targets shall be conveyed by the General Manager from time to time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop key differentiators and position company’s strengths and capabilities to market needs.
- Prospect potential customers and develop a pipeline of business opportunities.
- Identify decision makers within the customer organization and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Develop business models, implement strategic plan on identified opportunities
- Analyze market trends and recommend business development strategies. Track trends and monitor competition.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues for business development.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Prospect potential clients and develop a pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify decision makers within the client organization, research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with internal team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
C. Working conditions: (e.g.: Air-conditioned room, risky and noisy room)
Office environment with a partition room
A. Skill Factors:
- Educational level
Degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering
- Experience (e.g: minimum 3 years experience in ……)
Minimum 3 years in Business Development Management role
- Language Proficiency (e.g: must be fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese)
Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Special licences (e.g possess a Class 3/4 Driving licence)
Class 3 driving licence
Microsoft Words, Excel and Power point
Plastic Tooling and Molding knowledge
CRM and marketing exposure is an added advantage
C. Attributes: (e.g. must be well-groomed and presentable)
Good communications and negotiation skills
Able to work under tight schedules and short lead time targets
Adaptable to meet customer requirements
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ email@example.com ] / Ms Cherry [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]