INVENTORY MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE [ SENAI, JOHOR ]
Post Graduate Diploma
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Ensuring the incoming and outgoing material, finished goods, goods in process updated in system timely manner and accurately
- Responsible for ensuring the right amount of stock is available and accuracy of inventory
- Carry out stock count planning, execution including monthly inventory closing and bi-annual stock count
- Well verse details products processing, close monitor inventory movement and preparation for SAP movement
- Perform daily / weekly GR and GI template and system posting
- Close interaction with internal departments to understand the inventory, finished goods and scrap status and transaction to minimize the risk transaction variance
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Studies or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required.
- Preferably Executive specialized in warehouse / inventory control management
- Highly motivated team player and able to work independently
- Highly driven with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] / Ms Suziana [ email@example.com ]