Duties and Responsibilities :
- Coordinating with customers, internal operations team and logistics team on produced products and goods delivery.
- Responsible to schedule production plan and ensure optimized production capacity
- Create order based on sales order received and ensure operations team produce according to document advice, tag and checklist
- Close monitor the stock level of raw materials according to customer orders and inventory management
- Provide delivery plan for execution to meet deliver in full on time
Job Requirement :
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering (Civil), Quantity Surveyor or equivalent.
- Possess at least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required
- PC literate : MS Word, MS Excel, SAP
- Highly motivated team player, mature and able to work independently
- Highly driven with the ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ email@example.com ] / Ms Suziana [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]