PRODUCTION OPERATOR [ ISKANDAR PUTERI ]
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
The Production Operator performs assigned product assembly and rework aperations in the manufacture of X-Ray equipment and other sub-assemblies such as generator assembly and detector assemblies.
SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO :
- Perform assembly, test and rework of sub-assemblies and final assembly of units by following written work instructions, blue prints and schematics.
- Follow process, policies and prosedures and accurately complete manufacturing and test documentation as required.
- Support and participate in lean manufacturing initatives such as Kaizen events, Cycle Counting, 5S etc.
- Comply with company health, safety and environmental policies.
- Comply with all applicable corporate and regulatory export control and security regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- You are authorized to act within the jurisdiction and capacity in your job scope to deliver the results/output expected of your job function.
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] / Ms Suziana [ email@example.com ]