TEMPORARY SENIOR BUYER INDIRECT SPEND [ ISKANDAR PUTERI ]
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
The Senior Buyer Indirect Spend will oversee all the procuremnet activity in the indirect spend area for company facility in Johor Bahru.
SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO :
- Lead all supplier engagement, sourcing and contractual management activity relating to start up and long term agreement for the Malaysia facility.
- Ensure our spend is fully leveraged and that our risk is mitigated by untilizing standard framework agreement with vendors.
- Competitively bid all requirements for factory start up including but not limited to catering, uniforms, plant requirement, facilities contracts, etc.
- Understand our spend patterns and from this determine whetherservices procured can be eliminated or reduced
- Develop contractual agreement with preferred suppliers that protect the Detection business.
- Comply with all company health, safety and environmental policies.
- Where requested work with the company team determining strategy for common commodities across the wider company group.
- Other duties as required
- You are authorized to act within the jurisdiction and cap[acity in your job scope to deliver the results/output expected of your job function.
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] / Ms Suziana [ email@example.com ]