FINANCE MANAGER [ CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT / MANUFACTURER / GELANG PATAH ]
Key Performance Matrices include:
· Actively participate in the preparation of the annual budgets, comparison of actual performance against the budget, identifying and analyzing variance devise and monitor the implementation of necessary actions
· Driving Business performance through analytics on Portfolio management / Category Development/ product mix.
· Driving business through reports and analysis of BOM & SKU wise GC.
· Responsible for transfer pricing etc. developing accounting & financial policies, systems controls for new & existing businesses
· Financial reporting – Timely MIS and Financials as per CC date lines and ensuring compliance of statutory date lines
· Legal, Regulatory & Statutory Compliance – ensure compliance with statutory authority and audit requirements
· Smooth operation of the MIS and computerized accounting system and take necessary actions for systems upgrading to cope with the changingrequirements.
· Development and setting in place of an effective management accounting function within the organization, to provide leadership to organizational improvement initiatives.
· Identify and assess the relevant techniques to be adopted and supervise and guide the management accounting towards implementation.
· Efficient management of the treasury function including projection of future cash flows, arranging adequate funds to meet day to day requirements and ensure that the disbursements are within the approved operational cash flows. This includes liaising with banks, monitoring of daily cash balances and submission of cash flow statements.
· To initiate, review, assess and implement programs to continuously improve the productivity of all processes and systems within the organization and to advise and guide the operational managers in carrying out work flow analysis and other techniques for systems improvement and costmanagement.
· Charted accountant with experience of 10-12 years.
· Key strengths would be team management, problem solving, decision making and value orientation
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] / Ms Suziana [ email@example.com ]