WASTE WATER TREATMENT PLANT MANAGER [ MANUFACTURER / NUSAJAYA ]
Job Title: Waste Water Treatment Plant Manager
Report to Senior General Manager
Age range: between 35 to 45
Education: Minimum with Diploma in Science or Engineering with at least 5 years’ experience in IETS operation or supervision.
Must at least: Certified Environmental Professional In Scheduled Waste Management (CePSWaM) or Certified Environmental Professional in the Operation of Industrial Effluent Treatment Systems (CePIETSO)
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Manages the operations of a wastewater treatment plant to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures and reporting practices.
- Oversees sampling and testing systems, and the functionality of pumps, conveyors, blowers, and other equipment.
- Manage core competency activities: to provide formulated chemical programs and value added technical services in Boiler Water Treatment, Cooling Water Treatment and Waste Water Treatment for various industries and applications.
- Formulate an implementation plan for full compliance with the regulatory and requirements of the Environmental Quality (Scheduled Wastes Regulations).
- Work with chemical/consumable suppliers and the upstream production teams to maximize throughput of the surface treatment
- Manage the waste water treatment area in compliance with authority demands. Ensures staff is up-to-date with all federal, state, and local regulations and environmental guidelines. Train and develop teams of surface treatment, transferring knowledge throughout
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Support developing and maintaining of quality, environmental and safety procedures and certification (ISO 9001,14001,BCM, RBA,OHSAS 18001).
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ email@example.com ] / Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]